Glass with Class offers a full range of services designed to keep your home or business looking its best, including:
- Pressure Washing: Glass with Class uses two pressure washing machines capable of removing dirt and grime from large buildings before washing the windows. Using our special de-ionized water system which leaves no residue behind, pressure washing can greatly enhance the appearance of your building and help keep the windows clean at the same time, as we remove the soil on the walls that could drip down over the windows later.
- Mini-Blind Cleaning: Mini blinds present their own special challenge. At Glass with Class, we are experts at this delicate task. We remove the blinds completely, scrub with a soft bristle brush and rinse with pure water before re-hanging. On wood blinds we use micro-fiber towels and a light oil. Your blinds will look as good as new.
- Gutter Cleaning: A clogged gutter can cause great damage to a home or business, as trapped water overflows onto walls and other surfaces causing damage such as dry rot to wood and potentially risking mold problems. At Glass with Class we clean your gutters with our special “spoon” on a pole. The debris is scooped gently from the gutters into a lined bucket and disposed of and a quarter-inch hose is used to ensure the downspouts are clear and flowing well.
- Water Stain Removal and Glass Scratch Repair: Scratches, stains and acid burns can mar otherwise good windows. At Glass with Class we have extensive experience in removing window stains and scratches. When our experts are done, the windows you thought needed replacing can look as good as the day you installed them. Letting the professionals at Glass with Class help clean and remove window stains and scratches will greatly extend the life of your windows and save you money. After all, we want to look through our windows, not at them.
- Screen Repair and Replacement: A torn, damaged screen can detract from the beauty of a window or an entire home. Our professionals can make minor repairs to your screens or replace them completely if warranted.
- Skylight Cleaning: Skylights are merely another type of window in your home. Often, they are in difficult-to-access areas. At Glass with Class our professionals know exactly how to safely reach and thoroughly clean skylights no matter where they are mounted in your home. We are equipped with special ladders that can fit any length or configuration and can be broken down into small lengths to be carried through a home without causing damage. No more wincing as a big ladder just misses that expensive vase.